Saturday, November 1, 2008

HEE HAWS

Last Saturday we went to Hee Haws with Jason's sister's. It was really fun. We first started with the hayride. For the hayride they took us around in a circle where they had people dressed up throwing candy into the wagon. After the hayride we went onto the corn maze. We made it through the first phase just fine and then we started the second. Well we got lost on that phase. Somehow we ended up coming out the entrance. The only kid that noticed was Tyson because he read the sign. All the little kids enjoyed the corn maze because we were the only ones in it and Jason would take them ahead of us and go hide. Every time they went to hide to scare us we made a big deal when the called out BOO!! Carter was so excited that he scared me he came up and gave me a hug and then decided to bite me in the bum. Then we went to the huge slide that they had in the courtyard. The boys couldn't get enough they kept wanting to do it over and over. Jason even went down but my camera's batteries died so I didn't get a picture. Then we went to the pig races. When it was the adults turn to catch them Janel, Julianne, and Lindsey(Julianne's friend)decided to go catch them. But there was a catch because it was the Adults. They had to kiss the pigs. I'm grateful that I didn't volunteer to do it. They all kissed their pigs and won a free pass to the nighttime activities. Later that night Jason wanted to go to a haunted house. It had been 8 years since we went to one. So we went with Janel and Trent. I always get scared and have to hold onto Jason. I think that is why Jason likes to go. It was alot a fun.



All the boys posing for a picture.

Getting ready for the hayride


Curtis going for some candy


Connor's turn


Tyson finding candy in the hay


Curtis going down the slide(look at the hair he needs a haircut)


Connor just starting out




Tyson looking scared but realized it was fun.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I love Hee Haws, it's so much fun! I love your pictures. Your family is so darling. I especially love the ones of the boys sliding down the slide.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

That was SO much fun! I think we should make it a Halloween tradition and go every year!