Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HAUNTED CASTLE

At the beginning of the month we went to Wall Mart. I saw some haunted houses there that we could decorate. So we bought one. I figured we could do it for a FHE activity. We finally did it about a week and half ago. I put Jason in charge of it since I was taking pictures. We had a great time. The boys liked putting candies on the castle and eating the candy too. I think the favorite part for them is when dad decided to give them the frosting. It's nice to know that the boys are getting older and they have the patience to take turns.



Starting the huanted house

Tyson, Curtis, Connor putting candies on the castle.


The finished product.

Here are some pictures of the boys enjoying the frosting from dad.





1 comment:

Sandra said...

What a cute FHE activity!! I wish I had done something like that. I gues there's always Christmas/Gingerbread houses. The pictures were really cute. You have such a beautiful family. I can't wait until the day when my kids share!!