Friday, October 3, 2008

My birthday

On Monday it was my birthday. I usually don't make a big deal out of it. I had a good birthday. The boys were really good and kept wishing me a happy birthday. They even tried to sing Happy Birthday. I have decided that they got my singing genes instead of their dad's. I was hoping that I would have at least one kid would be able to sing. For dinner my wonderful neighbor Stella brought me dinner so I wouldn't have to cook dinner. But Jason already planned to go out to dinner as a family(so we had the dinner Stella brought on Tuesday. Two days of not cooking dinner, I was so relieved). So we went to Los Hermanos for dinner, yes we go there alot. I had my all time favorite and I didn't share my fried ice cream. The boys were a little sad because I wasn't going to share so Jason bought them one to share. We had a great time. I am really excited for the gift cards to the bookstore that I got. I can't wait!! I also can't wait to go get my toes done with my sister-in-law's.

5 comments:

Erickson Family said...

I'm so glad you commented me! Your little guys are darling! I love to keep in touch with family. I'm not sure if we'll make it at Thanksgiving, but we'll see. It'd be fun to see everyone.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

For sure toes...and quick....mine are looking pretty bad!

Kayla said...

Oh heather! I'm so glad you had a great birthday!! you surely deserve it :)

Cori said...

Hi guys, I just found your blog on your facebook. Do you mind if I add you to my blog role so I can check in from time to time to see your darling family. You'd think we'd run into each other living 2 blocks away, wouldn't you? Is your son at Cascade this year? My girls are there and they enjoy it. See you around hopefully!

Sandra said...

Heather I'm so glad you had a great day! What kind of books do you like to read? Are you on goodreads.com? It's kind of a fun site. Have getting a pedicure with your sister in laws, that's so fun!!