Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Land

Because it was fall break today. I thought that I would take the boys and go do something fun. I decided to go to pumpkin land. For those of you who don't know what pumpkin land is. It is a nursery in Vineyard that has a little corn maze, some animals and things to play on. I let the boys lead me through the corn maze. They made it out just fine I thought I would be walking around in circles and I would have to help them. Then I let them play. Finally we ended our journey through the spook house(It only has lights that look like halloween things.) We didn't get any pumpkins becuase my dad decided to take all the grandkids to get pumpkins yesterday. I had a great time playing with the boys today. I love them so much. Here are just a some few pictures of our day.
here are the boys making funny halloween faces
Here is Curtis and Connor walking in the cornmaze


Tyson crawling through a tunnel.

We had a wonderful time, we only wish that dad could have came with us.

No comments: