Wednesday, September 24, 2008

MY HUSBAND'S OBSESSION

Jason has this obesession with cars and trucks. He loves to fix them(so if any you need your car fix call Jason his rate is cheap). We have had more than 20 cars since we have been married. Jason loves to get older cars and then he fixes them up to sell. This is great it brings in extra money. Sometimes he sees something and has to have it. Well today at work he saw something and he had to have it. So now we own a 2005 dodge 2500 truck. Jason says it is the kind of truck he has always wanted. I do have to admit it is a nice a truck and it will help Jason haul around his tools when he has to fix a car. Like I said in my last post me and jason have dated for ten years. Instead of getting flowers from Jason, Jason got a truck. I know that Jason and the boys will love it becuase they can take off roading. One day Jason says he is buying a jeep so he can go to Moab and do the jeep thing with the boys. We will have to see about that one. I hope that this truck will stick around our house for a very long time.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Trucks are so much fun!! Congrats! It's always nice to have a mechanic around the house.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

What....I didn't know you had a blog! I knew you were thinking about it but didn't know you had one. Anyway...now I can blog stalk you..hehehe