Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!

Monday was Jason's birthday. He turned 31, wow he is getting old now. We out to dinner as a family to celebrate and for FHE. We took him Los Hermanos for dinner. The boys think that is the coolest place to go for your birthday because you get free ice cream. Of course Dad shared his ice cream with the boys. Since it had been awhile since me and Jason had a date night I surprised him and got a babysitter for tonight. We ended up eating at Red Lobster because they had their endless shrimp sell going. It was great. We both ate to much. After dinner we decided that we would go to the mall because I needed new bra's. After I found what I needed we walked the mall. Did you know there was a fire in the mall? I guess our life is boring if you think a fire at the mall is actual news. So we had a great time just being together alone without the boys. I love my husband with all my heart. He is my best friend.



5 reasons why I love my husband:

1- He treats me so much better than I treat him.

2- He brings me flowers when I have a bad with boys or if we were fighting.

3- He is a worthy priesthood holder. He never says no when I ask him for a blessing.

4- He looks great bald(he bics his head becuase he is going bald. He always says might as well help it along).

5- I could list a whole lot more but the most important is that he loves me for me and that will never change.



Babe- Thank you for being such a great husband and dad, even though you did talk me into buy a mini-van(J/K). Thank you for working so hard to support the family so I can stay home and take care the boys. You are the love of my life.
Love- Heather

1 comment:

Josh and Ashley said...

Heather...a mini-van??? what happened to the Durango? Look at Ashley's blog and see her cute baby. toni