Wednesday, November 5, 2008

They couldn't wait

This morning we woke up to snow on the ground. The twins were really excited when they saw the snow on our deck. They kept telling me that they needed to get their snow shovels and start shoveling. I told them that the snow would melt and that they didn't need to shovel. After everyone was dressed. I started doing Tyson's hair. After I got Tyson's hair done I went to find the twins since it was their turn. I went into the front room, where I assumed they would be, and they weren't there. Then I heard noises coming from the backyard. The twins were in the backyard on the deck shoveling snow. I guess they couldn't wait to get out and start shoveling. Here are some pictures of them shoveling. Curtis has the beanie on and Connor has the ball cap on.




1 comment:

Sandra said...

You've got great hands to shovel your driveway this whole season, lucky duck! They're too cute. Don't you wish you had their energy? (Maybe you do, I wish I did!)