Saturday, November 22, 2008

Family updates....

I thought that I would take a few minutes and tell you what we have been up to. It seems like our lives never slow down.



Curtis and Connor: Let's just say I don't think you will ever meet two little guys that can get into so much trouble in such a little bit of time. What one doesn't think of the other one will. They have learned to love their time out chairs. They love Pre School!!!! They love their teacher Miss Lisa(I love her too). They always know when they have school. They both got haircuts this week. Their haircuts were done by dad. Jason was sick of telling me to call and get them an appointment but I always forgot. So one night after dinner Jason went and got his trimmers and started cutting Curtis' hair.


Curtis before dad got ready to cut his hair
during the hair cut

The finished look.

Connor's turn

during the hair cut

Connor is all done.
They were so excited that dad had cut their hair that they told anybody that would listen. Good Job Jason they boys love their haircuts.

Tyson: Wow this kid is growing!!! He loves school and has tons of friends. He says his favorite part of school is eating school lunch and recess. I think that is typical for a first grader. He has great teacher. He always tells me that Miss Bailey rocks. He loves to read. He always has a book and wants to read. He just started reading chapter books. His favorite series is Jigsaw Jones Mysteries. He also loves to read about animals and dumpy the dump truck(he read those books in Kindergarten and he felt so big because he was the only one reading a real book). He is a funny kid ask our families. While Jason was cutting the twins hair he asked Tyson if he wanted his hair cut too. Tyson looked at Jason and said no I have nice hair and Becca has to cut it. This past week Tyson lost his first tooth. Yay!!! The first day he noticed that it was loose he was so excited and was worried that he would swallow it. A few days later he was at school eating lunch and his tooth came out. He swallowed his first tooth. Needless to say he was sad because he thought the tooth fairy wouldn't come. Everybody told him that the tooth fairy would still come and that she knew that he had lost a tooth. The next morning about 6:15 in the morning he got up to go use the bathroom and he left the bathroom light on. So I got up to go turn it off and Tyson opens the door and yells "Mom, look what the tooth fairy left. ONE DOLLAR!!!" Needless to say we were up very early that day. Here are some pictures of Tyson on the day he lost he first tooth.



Jason: Jason is finally well after being sick for about month. He had to take a couple days off work to stay in bed. He is staying busy working full time for Doug Smith. He has picked up several side jobs to make extra money. If Jason isn't working on cars he is usually found out helping people out or at the gym.


Heather: I spend my days taking care of the house and the boys. Between trying to keep the house clean, keeping up on my laundry, and helping the boys I don't find alot of extra time. I love that I have had a couple of girls nights out. I also got my hair cut and colored.

Well there you have it. Now you know what we have been up too. We hope that all of you have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Cori said...

I love checking in on your cute family...The boys are so grown up!