Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family Pictures

A couple of weeks ago Jason decided to take a couple of days off. During these days off Jason went rabbit hunting. This is something Jason really enjoys doing. I haven't figured out why yet. On the other day we decided to do pictures. We actually got a family picture done. Yea!!!
So here are the best pictures of the us. They are not the best quality so I might go get the CD so you can see them better. We hope that all of you have a great Christmas.
Tyson

Curtis

Connor

The Twins

The Boys

Our family

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Cute pictures! I love your family picture, you guys are beautiful!!

Josh and Ashley said...

Your family is SO cute! Merry Christmas

Kayla said...

LOVE the new pictures of the boys and the family! You guys are all so cute!!

Lewis Family said...

So darling! I wish we had been able to see your family while we were there last week. Hopefully next time.

Erickson Family said...

That's a really cute picture!

Katie said...

Hey! It was so fun to see your fun fam! Your kids are so cute! We just went private on our blog so I will try and get your email address from Darla so I can invite you!